Based in London, United Kingdom
iOS App Store
Rescue Rush turns real life locations into playable levels! Simply jump to your current location and see the roads, shops, rivers, parks and more transformed into a digital playground. Rush around the streets as Columbus the Cat, avoiding capture from Evil Scientists and rescue over 100 unique animals that are native to different parts of the Earth! Location based gaming should not restrict you to only a handful of places where you have time to check your device at. As a result we have Portals allowing you to jump to different continents, making the game truly global and letting you visit a number of instantly recognisable international landmarks from the Eiffel Tower to the Empire State Building! The game features stunning visuals with a number of costumes and different cats to unlock. Uniquely, it also offers location specific leaderboards for every level, allowing you to compete for the highest score on every street! Along with achievements and objectives we hope to have created a game that has great longevity and appeal, and most importantly fun for all ages.
Rescue Rush is the first new release by Supermono Studios since their acquisition by Red Robot Labs in December 2011. The majority of the game was created by a three-person team consisting of Alex Dowdeswell, Dave Ferner and Patrick Connor. With Rescue Rush we feel we have achieved something fresh in the location gaming genre, and hope that players of the game are as enthusiastic about it as we are! Thank you for playing!
- Over 100 unique animals native to different parts of the Earth to be rescued.
- Over 1 million playable levels across the globe!
- Open Portals to move around 19 different cities across the world to enjoy truly open location based gaming.
- Visit the locations of real life landmarks such as the Empire State Building, the Eiffel Tower, the London Eye and more!
- Be the official King or Queen of your street with high-score leaderboards for every playable level.
- 10 different cats and many more costumes to collect!!
- A revolutionary arcade action location game free of simply ‘checking in’ to places.
Logo & Icon
- "This is easily the best use of geolocation-based gaming ever."
- Carter Dotson, 148 Apps
- "There are bound to be more and more – and increasingly elaborate – games using this sort of location-based level generation. But right now, this is still a novelty – and I mean that in the best possible way."
- Jake, Games Asylum
- "The location based gaming turns your real world neighbourhood into the play area making it unlike anything else in the App Store."
- Trevor Sheridan, Apple'N'Apps
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Supermono Studios
Supermono is a London-based games studio, creating unique games to capture your imagination!
More information on Supermono Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Rescue Rush Credits
Senior Graphics Programmer
Shu Yan Chan
Senior Network Programmer
Senior Tools Programmer
Studio Manager/Additional Art